Saturday, January 9, 2010

Down Again

302.8/113

Okay, by now I've come to realize that my diet was complete crap and that's how it was making me feel. I've dropped more than I thought I would. I've been keeping up on fluids so I'm hoping that this isn't just water weight. I am now in the more difficult part of the week... the weekend. Breakfast went well. Silk pumpkin spice pancakes, 1/2 a pear, 1/2 an apple, glass of water. I slowly masticated until I felt satisfied. That, too, seems to be very key. slowing down so that I actually get the signal that I'm getting full before I pound another pound or two of food down my throat. Wanted to get the family out for a walk today, but we're still in single digits. Pre-playoff game spin planned tomorrow. Hope that tomorrow morning and Monday morning will be good reports.

Eat right,

Big Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment